The view every night!
Full build out complete kitchen that includes a barbecue, oven refrigerator double stainless sink with garbage disposal and hot water heater two burner cook top washer dryer ,dinning room, living room with sectional two recliners coffee table two side tables wall mounted 40” tv with sound bar. Black out curtains for privacy and screens two storage units a fire pit with an out door sectional two heaters and an evaporative cooler for summertime.
Rv is a trilogy 43 ft separate shower from toilet residential fridge king bed convection microwave vaulted ceiling’s in living room queen bed in sofa with an air mattress. Tons of storage. Largest garage of any rv’
- With RV monthly rental is $2,100 plus electric
- Without RV Monthly Rental is $1,600 plus electric
- Weekly Rental is $800 with Electric
- Month to Month payments available
- $300 non-refundable after 7 days of booking date
- $500 Security Deposit will be authorized before checkout and released after inspection
- Resort Usage Fee (See Below)
Resort Usage Fee: The Association requires a resort usage fee on all rentals. The fee is $30 for 2 nights or less, $60 for 3 to 29 nights and $100 for 30 nights or more on the same site. This one time fee is in addition to the normal rental rates for the site. If you move to a different site the Resort Usage Fee once again applies and will be charged when making the reservation online, select the option at checkout.
To rent a site, your RV must be either a Class A motorhome, 5th wheel or a Super C. It must be a minimum of 30 ft. long and a maximum of 45 ft and no more than 10 years of age.
Electricity: Included in nightly rates up to 7 nights. The monthly rate does not include electricity. It is billed separately based on the actual amount used.
PETS: We are a pet friendly resort allowing up to two pets per site.
Prices start at: $165 per night (+taxes and fees)
- View: Golf Course
- Categories: Rental Properties
- Amenities: Free WifiOutdoor Kitchen
- Amenities: 30 Amp Service50 Amp ServiceFree WiFiFull BuildoutOutdoor KitchenPropane FireplaceWater